CNN's Charles Blow Explodes Debating Over Bannon and Alleged 'Racism'

NewsBusters | 11/14/2016 | Staff
finter (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://cdn.newsbusters.org/images/blow_3.jpg

As liberal New York Times columnist and CNN political commentator Charles Blow appeared as a panel member on Sunday's CNN Newsroom, his recurring anger management problems were on display again as he debated former Republican Congressman and CNN political commentator Jack Kingston over whether Steve Bannon has a history of racism, as the former Breitbart News head is about to become a high-ranking strategist in the Donald Trump White House.

Blow, who hates being even mildly interrupted by fellow panel members, blew up as Kingston, who was unfamiliar with the relatively new expression "Alt-Right," pleaded for someone to tell him what Blow was talking about in using the term. And, as Kingston argued an equivalence between conservatives having strong feelings against Democrats like Paul Begala and James Carville, as compared to liberals fearing Bannon, Blow accused Kingston of lying as the segment came to an end. Blow: "Wrong! That's a lie! And I'm going to call a lie a lie! The equivalency is wrong. It is a lie is a lie is a lie is a lie. Racism is not ideological. You are not going to put him in the camp of saying that is an ideological difference. It's not. I am sorry. Over, over, done."

Pm - ET - Moments - Kingston - Argument

At about 5:38 p.m. ET, moments after Kingston first made the argument likening Bannon to Begala and Carville, host Poppy Harlow turned to Blow for a response, and the race-obsessed New York Times columnist complained:

As Kingston just start to comment, "You know," Blow shot back at lightening speed: "Sorry, you're not going to interrupt me."

Kingston - Means - Blow - 'I - Sorry

Kingston then added: " I just want to know what 'Alt-Right' means." Blow, apparently not hearing him clearly, hit back again: "No, you're still not going to interrupt me with the 'I'm sorry.'"

The former GOP congressman repeated himself a few times, with...
(Excerpt) Read more at: NewsBusters
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I find it extremely funny when people keep voting and expecting the government to change!