Showing their bravery: Video reveals US Marines getting pepper-sprayed and tased for non-lethal weapons training

Mail Online | 11/12/2016 | Dailymail.com Reporter
blacky (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/11/13/01/3A50D41600000578-0-image-a-15_1479000679026.jpg

A video shows members of the United States Marines Corps as they are pepper sprayed and tased for non-lethal weapons training purposes.

Marines stand in the footage and are hit with the substance. Parts of the video show Marines red-faced and distraught in reaction to the spray.

Marines - Eyes - Water - Hoses

Some Marines can be seen washing out their eyes with water hoses.

One Marine says: 'It's a really intense burn. It's like, you have a really prickly, very, very sharp, lots of needles against your eyeball.'

'I - Part - Visibility - Staff - Sergeant

He explains: 'I say the hardest part for me was the visibility. I could hear what was going on, I could tell where the staff sergeant was, but I couldn't see, see much of anything.'

Elsewhere in the video, Marines get pepper sprayed then must run through training drills.

Marine - Part - Video - 'Like - Needles

A female Marine says in one part of the video: 'Like, there's 20million needles in my eyes, and like fire' before yelling out.

Another male Marine describes the sensation as: 'It feels like they're rubbing sandpaper in your eyes.'

Parts - Video - Show - Marines

Other parts of the video show Marines being tased as...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Putting government in charge of morality, is like putting Satan in charge of ...