Where IS Arthur? Heartbroken parents of grammar school boy, 15, who ran way from home after saying he was 'bored' of his life reveal their anguish

Mail Online | 11/11/2016 | Rebecca Hardy for the Daily Mail
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/11/11/22/3A485EE000000578-0-image-a-25_1478901926128.jpg

Caroline Heeler-Frood is beside herself. More than nine weeks ago — 68 days, to be precise — she said a cheery goodbye to her 15-year-old son, Arthur, as he headed off on his bike to school. And nobody has seen hide nor hair of him since.

Instead, a handwritten letter arrived in the post the following day at the family's picture postcard farmhouse near Axminster, Devon: 'To Mum and Dad' it read. 'I have run away because I am bored of my life. Please don't try to find me or make me come home. I don't know how long I will be away for, but it won't be any longer than a year.

'You - School - Uniform - Bin - Bag

'You will find my school uniform in a bin bag in a small barn in the field on the green, down the road from Membury church. My bike is chained to the fence, there is a spare key to the lock on the window.

'Please can you apologise to the restaurant and tell them that I will no longer be able to work there.'

Letter - 'I - Arthur

He ended the letter with: 'I know you will be upset, but understand I have to do this. From Arthur.'

Upset? Caroline has literally sobbed buckets. She's in tears now as she gives her first major interview since her beloved son disappeared on Tuesday, September 6. It will be exactly ten weeks this coming Tuesday since she saw her boy.

Teenager - Bike - Home - Miles - Colyton

The teenager was last sighted at 7.30am when he set off on his bike from his home to travel the seven miles to Colyton Grammar School, one of the country's top State schools, where he was performing to an excellent standard and had taken his exams a year early.

Yet, that fateful morning he never arrived at the East Devon school. His parents subsequently received the letter no parent would...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!