EXCLUSIVE 'He mesmerised me': Little Mix's Jade Thirlwall on finding 'love at first sight' with Jed Elliot... even though SHE did the chasing

Mail Online | 8/11/2016 | Jj Nattrass For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/08/11/17/371EB20100000578-0-image-a-116_1470931313508.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/08/11/8826212759643898560/1024x576_MP4_8826212759643898560.mp4

One of her bandmates is getting ready to settle down and get married, while two are currently enjoying the single life after big relationships.

But Little Mix's Jade Thirlwall revealed in an exclusive chat with MailOnline she is happier than ever now that she's found love with her rock star boyfriend, Jed Elliot.

Things - Struts - Bassist - Singer - Months

And though things are better than ever with The Struts bassist, the 23-year-old singer revealed she had to 'chase him for a few months' to get the result she wanted.

Having not had the best of luck with men, Jade explained that the two of them have her bandmate Jesy Nelson and her fiancé, Jake Roche, to thank for their love.

Love - Life - Jed - While

Giggling as she looked back on her love life before meeting Jed, she quipped 'It only took a while' to find him.

Though she admitted Jake was the one who managed to find her Mr.Right, with the Northern beauty explaining how it was down to the Rixton singer that she met the 25-year-old rocker.

'Jesy - Fiancé - Friends - America - Year

'Jesy's fiancé is really good friends with him,' she said. 'And I think it was when we were in America last year I sat down with Jake, and I said, "Listen I've been on so many dates, and they've all fell on their arse... it's all going terribly wrong, so you need to help us!"

And having a quick think Jake, now a proven match-maker, came up with the right man, with Jade recalling:

'He - Lad - Rock - Band - Thinking

'He said there's this lad in a rock band he knew, and I was remember thinking, alright I've never been with a rocker before so I'll give that a go. And here we are!'

Jade explained that the attraction was 'pretty instant', and that's how she knew it was worth chasing the chiseled bassist after their first meeting at one of his gigs.

'You

'You know what,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Drove my Ford to the fjord, but the fjord was dry. . .