Schiff: If You Don’t Convict Trump He Might Give Alaska Back to Russia

Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion | 2/3/2020 | Mary Chastain
baileyboobaileyboo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Schiff-TDS.jpg

President Donald Trump has literally broken Rep. Adam Schiff. I’ve enjoyed the House managers, especially Rep. Zoe Lofgren, but Schiff foams at the mouth and rants like a lunatic.

In his closing statement, Schiff made up a whole bunch of unlikely scenarios to scare the Senate into convicting Trump.

Schiff - Martyr - Trump - Ukraine - Schiff

I’m sorry. I cannot hold back anymore. Schiff honestly sounds like he wants to be a martyr. This isn’t about Trump. This isn’t about Ukraine. This is all about Schiff getting his 15 minutes of fame.

Russia invaded Ukraine in 2014. I remember getting on members of both parties to support Ukraine. Do you know who was largely silent? Democrats. Schiff wanted the Obama administration to be cautious and not have a tough response against Russia even as Russia annexed Crimea!

Remember - Russia - Passenger - Airline - Ukraine

Remember when Russia blew up the passenger airline over Ukraine? They killed almost 300 innocent civilians. Loud silence and cowardness from the Democrats, including Schiff.

None of them ever gave a damn about Ukraine until Trump defeated their precious Hillary Clinton.

If you have...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: