'He was not a god': Disney heiress goes on 24-tweet rant blasting Kobe Bryant over rape allegations

Mail Online | 2/2/2020 | Lauren Edmonds For Dailymail.com
jacensolo775jacensolo775 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/02/03/01/24225028-0-image-a-16_1580692380417.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2020/01/27/9023443530747498038/1024x576_MP4_9023443530747498038.mp4

Disney heiress Abigail Disney spoke out in a lengthy Twitter thread about the late Kobe Bryant's 2003 rape allegations and said the championship basketball player 'was not a god.'

Disney, 60, first addressed Bryant's rape allegations in a tweet four days after he and his 13-year-old daughter, Gianna 'GiGi' Bryant, perished along with seven other victims in a helicopter crash.

Tweet - Washington - Post - Article - 'The

In a tweet accompanied with a Washington Post article, she said: 'The man was a rapist. Deal with it.'

On Saturday, Disney shared 24 tweets where she doubled down on her stance about the Los Angeles Lakers all-star's past, but admitted she still 'mourned' him.

Time - Bullet - Something - Tweet

'OK, time to bite the bullet and say something,' she said in the first tweet.

'If you don't like it, just stop following. First of all, yes, it IS my business because I'm a woman who has herself been assaulted and spent my life knowing, loving and feeling for women for whom it's been so much worse.'

Share - Condolences - Bryant - Family - Person

She went on to share condolences with the Bryant family and said a person can do 'both good and bad' in a lifetime.

Still, she says that all the good he's accomplished does not absolve him of allegedly raping someone.

Mourn - Kobe - Man - Face - Someone

She said: 'I mourn Kobe too. He went on to be a man who seemed genuinely to want to do good. The face that he raped someone does not change any of these other facts.

'A person can, in one lifetime, do both good and bad. We all do, in fact, even the sanctimonious folks on twitter.'

Disney - Details - Bombshell - Rape - Allegations

Disney then delves into the details of the bombshell rape allegations that shrouded Bryant's career, prompting him to coin the moniker 'Black Mamba' in an effort to separate his personal lows from his professional highs.

In 2003, an 19-year-old woman accused Bryant of sexually assaulting her while he...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!