Mid-Winter Musings from the Underground in Punxsutawney, PA, USA

canadafreepress.com | 2/1/2020 | Dr. Klaus L.E. Kaiser
Click For Photo: https://canadafreepress.com/images/uploads/kaiser020120-336.jpg

My Dear Cousins Wiarton Willie (in Ontario) and Shubenacadie Sam (in Nova Scotia) in the Great White North of CANADA,

Phyllis, I, and our entire offspring were really happy to get your greetings last year. What was a real surprise and most pleasant news to read was that our “long-lost” cousin Shubenacadie Sam is fine as well! We hope to keep in regular contact now. Luckily now, mid-winter is here again.

Plenty - Supplies - Fall - Everything - Punxsutawny

Having laid in plenty of supplies all fall long, we are happy to note that everything looks fine, here in Punxsutawny country, at least in the warm underground. Of course, we do not venture much outside these days, except when absolutely necessary. As you know, it’s cold out there and in some areas the snow is so deep in Newfoundland and Labrador that the government even called in the army, with their 50 or so snow shovels, to help clear the roads.—The poor Newfies.

Luckily, our food cache (including reddish liquids) should last well into spring and we have plenty heat energy as we are using natural gas as much as possible. Of course, many folks have not yet easy access to this abundant and inexpensive form of energy. They have to rely on other energy sources like electricity. As if that were not expensive enough, just for cooking and lighting the abode, now, some of them NGO-know-it-all even want to make that more expensive. Actually, a lot more expensive.

Politicos - Climate - Bandwagon - Cousins - Horror

Unfortunately, some similarly deranged politicos are on the same “save-the climate” bandwagon. Let me tell you, dear Cousins, it’s a horror story. How can one even think of “protecting” a 30-year (climate) average? It defies all their previous hallucinations.

Let’s go on to happier news.

Clan - Amy

Believe it or not, we’re gonna have a new first for the entire clan: Amy (our...
(Excerpt) Read more at: canadafreepress.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!