FOX SPORTS REFUSING TO AIR ‘FACES OF CHOICE’ PRO-LIFE ABORTION SURVIVORS COMMERCIAL WILL RUN TWO DRAG QUEENS EATING SABRA HUMMUS INSTEAD

Now The End Begins | 1/31/2020 | Geoffrey Grider
tiazannetiazanne (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://t4x3y5r8.stackpathcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/fox-network-bans-faces-of-choice-pro-life-super-bowl-commercial-runs-sabra-hummus-drag-queens-instead.jpg

NOW THE END BEGINS SHARE:

Fox Sports is being accused of censoring a 30-second commercial for Super Bowl LIV that features survivors of abortion while at the same time planning to air a commercial featuring two drag queens.

Attention - News - News - Versus - News

When you first start paying attention to the news, you think you are looking are real news versus fake news, upon closer inspection you come to understand that they are all corrupt. You think that Fox is conservative, stands for family values and freedom of religion, right? Wrong. In Sunday’s Super Bowl, where commercials get as much press and publicity as the game, Fox has decided to ban a pro-life commercial that shows the faces of people who survived their abortion, and instead run a commercial where you watch two overweight drag queens eat hummus.

That sounds like something you would expect CNN or MSNBC to do, but not Fox, right? Why not Fox? After all, Fox Sports is owned by the same company that publishes the Satanic Bible, and the very popular series called ‘Lucifer‘. It seems to me that Fox and the good Catholics of the Murdoch family are absolutely infatuated with Satan, and enjoy doing his bidding on a daily basis. I stopped watching Fox News years ago, hypothetically speaking I would rather watch fake news CNN because at least CNN doesn’t pretend to be something they’re not.

€?Faces - Choice - Fox - Bottom - Article

The ‘Faces Of Choice’ commercial that Fox finds so offensive is at the bottom of this article, please share with everyone you know. It’s time to throw Fox on the trash heap.

FROM CHRISTIAN POST: Over 36,800 people have signed onto a petition sponsored by the evangelical grassroots organization My Faith Votes calling on Fox to include a pro-life advertisement in what is sure to be a packed Super Bowl lineup on Sunday.

Petition

In a separate petition...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Now The End Begins
Wake Up To Breaking News!