Schiff Does It Again! Makes Up New Conversations

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 1/31/2020 | George Prayias
ArceusArceus (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/APP-013120-schiff-close.jpg

RUSH: There’s also Adam Schiff news in the sense that he is once again lying and making up conversations that people have supposedly had.

Now, I pointed out yesterday, Rand Paul tried for two days to get the chief justice, John Roberts, to read his questions about Schiff’s involvement with the whistleblower and the whistleblower’s buddy, Sean Misko. The chief justice, John Roberts, has refused, saying he would not reveal the whistleblower’s name. The whistleblower’s name is Eric Ciaramella, for those of you who haven’t heard it yet. Eric Ciaramella is the name of the whistleblower, and his buddy is Sean Misko.

Ron - Johnson - Question - Whistleblower - Holdovers

Ron Johnson asked a question: “Did the whistleblower and other holdovers from the Obama National Security Council conspire with Schiff staffers in an attempt to impeach the president?” Schiff refused to answer! Schiff said, “I’m not gonna dignify those smears on my staff by giving them any credence whatsoever.” What that means is Schiff cannot answer the question. He can’t go up there and deny it, because that would be lying under oath. He can’t.

By the way, the question was asked because everybody knows what happened. Everybody knows what Schiff did with Misko and with Ciaramella, the whistleblower. Everybody knows Schiff’s staff was involved. Everybody in that room knows it, so Schiff is getting all high and mighty, “I’m not going to dignify this question with an answer! I’m not going to stand by and watch my great staff smeared. I’m not gonna give this any credence at all.”

Schiff - Question - Thing - Schiff - Tears

That means that Schiff cannot answer the question without revealing how deeply involved in creating this whole thing he is. Schiff practically burst into tears in his moral outrage being asked about his role in an effort to illegally remove a duly elected president.

RUSH: Now, I want to move on to Schiff....
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A pox on both their houses!