Lil Nas X had the best response to a homophobic rant from rapper Pastor Troy

Business Insider | 1/30/2020 | Jacob Sarkisian
melanie7melanie7 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.insider.com/5e32b324e0e14453264470b6?width=1200&format=jpeg&imgtype=.jpg

Rapper Pastor Troy went on a long homophobic rant against Lil Nas X on Instagram, a post which has since been deleted.

Lil Nas X, who came out as gay last year, shut the rapper down with a reply on Twitter: "damn I look good in that pic on god."

Grammy - Winner - Choice - Outfits - People

The Grammy winner also defended his choice of outfits: "some people like it, some people don't."

Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.

Lil - Nas - X - Way - Homophobic

Lil Nas X responded in the best way possible to a lengthy homophobic rant from rapper Pastor Troy.

In a tirade of abuse posted on Instagram on Wednesday, Pastor Troy wrote: "Welp, Guess I won't be winning a GRAMMY…If this what I gotta wear," referencing Lil Nas X's all-pink ensemble at Sunday's Grammy Awards.

Lil - Nas - X - Gay - Year

Lil Nas X, who came out as gay last year, screenshotted the Instagram post, which has since been deleted, and tweeted it alongside a photo of himself at the Grammys. He shut down the homophobic rapper with a simple caption: "damn i look good in that pic on god."

In the post, which was put up three hours before Lil Nas X responded, Troy said: "They love to push this s---...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Business Insider
Wake Up To Breaking News!