Lil Nas X responds to homophobic rant by rapper Pastor Troy about his hot pink outfit at the Grammys

Mail Online | 1/29/2020 | Brian Gallagher For Dailymail.com
xxlauzyxxxxlauzyxx (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/01/30/00/24058278-0-image-a-15_1580342544494.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/backup/2019/11/14/2879287887177692011/1024x576_MP4_2879287887177692011.mp4

While many fans rejoiced when Lil Nas X took home two Grammys, and when he performed a rousing remix of his hit Old Town Road, it also lead to a homophobic rant by Atlanta rapper Pastor Troy.

The 42-year-old Troy (real name Micah LeVar Troy) took to Instagram on Wednesday, sharing a photo of 20 year old Lil Nas X (real name Montero Lamar Hill) in his hot pink outfit at the Grammys, claiming he will never win a Grammy, 'if this what I gotta wear.'

Post - Music - Writer - Ronald - Isley

While the post was later deleted, it was shared by music writer Ronald Isley and retweeted by Lil Nas X with a simple response: 'Damn i look good in that pic on god.'

After referring to Lil Nas X's hot pink cowboy outfit shown in the photo, Troy posted, he continued, 'They love to push this s**t on Our Kids!!' referring to homosexuality.

Story - Trip - Applebees - Punks - Mozzarella

He then shared a story about a trip to Applebees, where he saw, 'some punks kissing and laughing eating mozzarella sticks.'

'First Thing My 14 yr old Son said was, ‘F**** Applebee’s’ And It Brought Joy to My Heart!! He sees it…their agenda to take the masculinity from Men, Black Men Especially,' Pastor Troy added.

Pastor - Troy - Better - Eye - Sons

Pastor Troy continued, 'Y’all Better open that 3rd Eye and let your Sons Know What Is Real…Or They A** Gone Be Headed Down That Old Town Road Foreal'

He added a number of hashtags...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!