Josh Weidmann: How (Not) to Be an Unhealthy Leader

ChurchLeaders | 1/29/2020 | Staff
DebraSDebraS (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://churchleaders-eszuskq0bptlfh8awbb.stackpathdns.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/podcast-josh-weidmann.jpg

Josh Weidmann is lead pastor at Grace Chapel in South Denver, Colorado. He is passionate about communicating the gospel and as a teen traveled as a Christian illusionist before heading to Moody Bible Institute. His first ministry assignment after Moody was at Harvest Bible Chapel in Illinois. From there, he served at a few churches before becoming the lead pastor at Grace Chapel. Josh is married to Molly and they have five children: Chandler, Grace, Carolina, Daisy, and Charlie.

Key Questions for Josh Weidmann

Time - Harvest - Teach - Forms - Leadership

-What did your time at Harvest teach you about healthy and unhealthy forms of leadership?

-What can the evangelical church as a whole learn from what happened at Harvest?

-How - Leader - Grow - Humility - Confidence

-How can a leader grow in humility while still retaining a healthy confidence as a leader?

-When is a fallen leader ready to be restored? What does that process look like?

Key - Josh - Weidmann

Key Quotes from Josh Weidmann

“I learned great things [at Harvest] and I learned some really hard things there.”

Things - James - MacDonald - Preaching - Process

“There are things that I learned from [James MacDonald’s] preaching process, but also his delivery, that still impact me to this day.”

“While James has disqualified himself from ministry according to his elders just a couple months ago, I do believe that there were things he was doing that were wrong, but God was using...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ChurchLeaders
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: