Buttigieg Hits Sanders: ‘I Don’t Measure Boldness of an Idea By … How Much Controversy It Generates’

Washington Free Beacon | 1/28/2020 | Elizabeth Matamoros
superdudeasuperdudea (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://freebeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/GettyImages-1199561127-e1580240011751.jpg

Presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg on Tuesday responded to a voter's question about Bernie Sanders's campaign attacking other Democratic candidates, saying he does not measure the boldness of a campaign by how controversial its ideas are.

"Here’s my message to progressives, it's that I would be the most progressive president we’ve had in a half-century. It’s just that I don’t measure the boldness of an idea by how many people it puts off and how much controversy it generates," Buttigieg said during a town hall in Ottumwa, Iowa.

Buttigieg - Sanders - €?I - Measure - Boldness

Buttigieg Hits Sanders: ‘I Don’t Measure Boldness of an Idea By … How Much Controversy It Generates'

Buttigieg was responding to a question from a 15-year-old boy in the audience who expressed his discomfort with how the Sanders campaign treats the other presidential candidates—particularly its attacks on the more moderate Democrats.

David - Rutz - News

David Rutz breaks down the most important news...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Washington Free Beacon
Wake Up To Breaking News!