Heidelcast 138: With Darryl Hart On Why You Should Not Convert To Rome

The Heidelblog | 1/25/2020 | Staff
elio25elio25 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://heidelblog.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Heidelcast.png

Darryl Hart is Distinguished Associate Professor of History at Hillsdale College. He holds degrees from Temple, Harvard, and Johns Hopkins and has taught in numerous schools, including Westminster Seminary California where we will colleagues for a few years. He is one of the most influential scholars of the history of American religion writing today. He is the author of Calvinism: A History, A Secular Faith: Why Christianity Favors the Separation of Church and State, and The Lost Soul of American Protestantism, one of the most important books to be published in our circles for a long time. A couple of years ago, however, he published Still Protesting: Why the Reformation Still Matters (it is only $5.00 right now from Reformation Heritage Books). This volume is highly relevant because the Reformation is still relevant. I had a query just today from a friend about someone contemplating converting to Rome. I saw a discussion today on social media about converting to Rome. I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Heidelblog
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: