Sabrina Star Reacts to Those Fatal Twists in Episode 7: 'Even If You Die in This World, There's Always Hope'

TVLine | 1/25/2020 | Andy Swift
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2020/01/sabrina-part-3-deaths.jpg?w=620

Sabrina's Gavin Leatherwood Breaks Down Nick's Spooky, Shirtless Journey in Part 3: 'I Cavorted With Sex Demons'

Friendly warning, witches: We’re about to spoil Episode 7 of Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Part 3. If you aren’t caught up, you might want to see yourself out.

Death - Show - Sabrina - Netflix - Drama

The occasional death is to be expected on a show like Sabrina, but the Netflix drama kicked things up several notches in Part 3 by axing half the cast in its penultimate episode.

Not only do Zelda, Prudence and Mambo Marie meet their collective demise at the hands of a vengeful Father Blackwood, but the pagans also murder Robin… and Nick… and Harvey!

Gavin - Leatherwood - Anyone - Massacre - Script

Gavin Leatherwood was just as surprised as anyone when he first learned about this massacre while reading the script for Episode 7. “I was like, ‘OK, how are you bringing me back?'” the actor tells TVLike. “Like, everyone’s dead? Surely, you can’t go on without...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Why do democrats never have to face the reality of what's on the ground, like 2000 years of marriage.