WATCH: Piers Morgan Mocked 100 Gender Idea, Called Himself a Penguin. Petition Called For His Firing. Morgan Fires Back Hard.

The Daily Wire | 1/24/2020 | Staff
normanorma (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://dw-wp-production.imgix.net/2020/01/GettyImages-1157022790.jpg?w=1200&h=675&ixlib=react-8.6.4

After a petition circulated calling for Piers Morgan to be fired from “Good Morning Britain” for, among other things, his comment in which he countered a BBC film claiming there are 100 genders by saying he identified as a penguin, Morgan fired back, saying to gay journalist Benjamin Butterworth, who signed the petition, “It only takes me to say on television, get away from this, this control freakery stuff that no one’s allowed to challenge it. If it’s to me that says that, I’m gonna say it. And you’re not gonna stop me. And you’re not gonna get me fired, You’re not.”

Morgan also stated, “You want to fire me because you want me to think how you think. And my problem about liberals today is they’ve become so illiberal, they’re only interested in making other people agree with them and think like them. And if they don’t, they no-platform them; they ban them; they cancel them; they sign petitions to get people fired, and it is utter nonsense.”

Morgan - Comments - Penguin - HuffPost - UK

Morgan’s comments about identifying as a penguin, as HuffPost UK reported, came in response to the BBC film. HuffPost UK wrote:

Referencing a story about a baby penguin at London Aquarium being raised gender-neutral by a **** penguin couple, he said on the ITV breakfast show: “I’m going to say that now I am identifying as a penguin and I demand to be allowed into the penguin enclosure at the aquarium and live with the penguins.”

Morning - Britain - Butterworth - Gay - Trans

On “Good Morning Britain,” joined by Butterworth, who is gay, and trans journalist India Willoughby, who took Morgan’s side against Butterworth, Morgan stated:

I have been subjected to more foul abuse on social media that I have in the last few days since this campaign started against me. There’s an aspect of, I’m afraid, your lobby group, the gender lobby...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Wire
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Homeschool or State Thought Police School, you choose.