Abortion Survivors Tell Abortion Activists: “Can You Look Me in the Eye and Say I Should Have Been Aborted?”

LifeNews.com | 1/24/2020 | Staff
entengoentengo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.lifenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/facesofchoice.png

Hundreds, perhaps thousands, of babies have survived abortions, and many of them are living in the world today.

This week, they posed a question to abortion activists through a new ad, “Can you look me in the eye and say I should have been aborted?”

Ad - March - Life - Friday - Front

The two-minute ad premiered at the March for Life on Friday in front of hundreds of thousands of people, featuring the stories of abortion survivors Melissa Ohden, Josiah Presley, Claire Culwell and nearly a dozen others.

Producer/director Lyric Gillett is the executive director of Faces of Choice, a new organization dedicated to raising awareness of the survivors of abortion.

Faces - Choice - Awareness - Demographic - Survivors

“Faces of Choice was birthed to bring awareness to a demographic of survivors that has gone largely unnoticed: those who were aborted, but survived,” Gillett said. “I am convinced that the key to changing the cultural conversation about abortion is within the voices of the survivors.”

SUPPORT LIFENEWS! If you like this pro-life article, please help LifeNews.com with a donation!

Organization - Wake - Virginia - Gov - Ralph

The pro-life organization formed in the wake of Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam’s disturbing comments in support of infanticide.

Last January, when asked about infants born alive from late-term abortions, Northam responded: “There may be a fetus that’s not viable. So in this particular example, if a mother’s in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered, the infant would be kept comfortable, the infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.”

Months - House - Speaker - Nancy - Pelosi

In the months that followed, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Democrat lawmakers blocked a bill to protect newborn abortion survivors from infanticide at least 80 times. The Born Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act simply would require that babies who are born alive in abortions receive the same basic medical care...
(Excerpt) Read more at: LifeNews.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!