Here's Exactly How Lady Gaga Created the Pop Sound of A Star Is Born

E! Online | 1/24/2020 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2020021/rs_600x600-200121125623-600-3-star-is-born-gaga-anatomy-of-a-song.jpg?fit=around|600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

The album, which was written while Blair was traveling with Gaga as she headlining her Joanne World Tour, got made during a tough time in Blair's life—"There were a couple of times, man, where I got on the bus and just cried for an hour. Like I couldn't even f--king move," he told us. "It was so much weird tumultuous stuff, just life...And I think that some of the songs reflect that."—but, though it can be hard to listen to the finished product at time, he finds himself overflowing with both gratitude and pride over what they made created and the impact it's had.

"I never create anything with the intent of like, 'Yo, I'm gonna win an award for this' because like, honest to God, man, I grew up on a farm. The idea of like being nominated for a Grammy is f--king crazy just to begin with," he told us. "So anything past—it's just a kind of incomprehensible, right? You know what...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
No matter where you go, there you are.
Tagged: