Click For Photo: https://media.townhall.com/townhall/reu/s1280x720/2020/21/ce50bf99-d203-4b73-88af-7af39420cd88.jpg
Our media elites arrogantly lecture about our democracy being undermined by robotic propaganda, but do they ever listen to themselves talk about the Democrats? Somehow, they think their robotic propaganda is just the "truth." The press came to witness the Senate impeachment trial, and Rep. Adam Schiff had them at hello.
No member of Congress has been more dramatically partisan in this war on the Trump presidency than Schiff. Did you know he's the second coming of Abraham Lincoln at Gettysburg? Check out this list of the media's responses to his opening statement at the trial.
Performances - Side - Time - MSNBC - Jonathan
1."I think it'll go down as one of the great performances ... He just shreds the other side every time he gets up," claimed MSNBC's Jonathan Alter.
2. On CNN, Wolf Blitzer declared it was "a very, very powerful and forceful speech ... a very, very strong case from Adam Schiff."
CNN - Analyst - Jeffrey - Toobin - Courtroom
3. CNN legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin called it "dazzling ... really remarkable" and said, "It was the second-best courtroom address, since it's like a courtroom, that I ever heard."
4. On Twitter, Washington Post reporter Greg Miller oozed, "the way he has handled impeachment will leave a mark on history, exceeding nearly all contemporaries."
Washington - Post - Writer - Jennifer - Rubin
5. Washington Post writer Jennifer Rubin wrote a valentine to Schiff's "grand slam" with the headline "Adam Schiff's Brilliant Presentation Is Knocking Down Excuses to Acquit."
6. ABC's Terry Moran said: "It was meticulous and well-organized. It was grounded in evidence, which he recited and arranged ... in a comprehensive narrative. At times, he tried to rise to a level of eloquence and stir a sense of responsibility for the Senate."
MSNBC - Jason - Johnson - Schiff - Years
7. MSNBC's Jason Johnson insisted Schiff wasn't just talking to senators: "He was speaking to 100 years in the future. This is a speech that kids are going to be giving...
Wake Up To Breaking News!