Meghan McCain rips Schiff's 'performance art,' suggests he's solely eyeing Feinstein's Senate seat

Fox News | 1/24/2020 | Joseph Wulfsohn
leeann77leeann77 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2020/01/McCain-Schiff_Getty-AP.jpg

Reaction and analysis from Fox News contributors Lisa Boothe and Liz Peek, and University of Maryland professor Jason Nichols.

"The View" co-host Meghan McCain slammed the "performance art" of House Intelligence Committee chairman and leading House manager Adam Schiff, D-Calif., during the Senate impeachment trial of President Trump, suggesting Schiff's dramatics are meant to indicate future political ambitions.

Schiff - Praise - Co-hosts - McCain - Feels

After Schiff received praise by her daytime co-hosts, McCain began by expressing she feels like she "lives on a different planet" by not being enthralled by his opening arguments.

"When I saw Adam Schiff, I thought he seemed pretty performative ... and that he's clearly trying to take over for Dianne Feinstein at some point," McCain said, referring to the California senator. "I wouldn't be surprised if he runs for her seat. She's the oldest member...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Fox News
Wake Up To Breaking News!