Gulags And Guns On The Sanders Campaign Trail

Liberty Nation | 1/23/2020 | Sarah Cowgill
Click For Photo: https://www.libertynation.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Bernie-Sanders-feature.jpg

In the middle of the progressive free stuff, peace, love, and technicolor harmony (albeit in a currently all-white presidential race) mantra of stellar Democratic contenders running for president, one candidate is emerging from the pack. How, you might ask? By employing volatile, destructive, and delusional staffers who prefer to be labeled “communist.” In America. In the 21st Century. The frumpy, perpetually angry and irritable Senator Bernie Sanders (I or D-VT) is that candidate.

Project Veritas, the conservative undercover media organization, has nabbed two key Bernie staffers threatening violence if Sanders does – or doesn’t – emerge victorious during the Democratic primaries and caucuses.

Candid - Cameras - Martin - Weissgerber - Paid

Candid cameras zeroed in on Martin Weissgerber, who was identified as a “paid” South Carolina field director who hasn’t quite learned the all-important campaign strategy of “shut your pie-hole.” He bragged about his undoubtable power:

“I’m already on Twitter, following numerous groups around the country that are ready to organize yellow-vest protests. I mean, I’m ready. I’m ready to start tearing bricks up and start fighting. I’m no cap, bro. I’ll straight up get armed, I want to learn how to shoot and go train. I’m ready for the f**king revolution, bro.”

Guy - Representative - Adam - Schiff - D-CA

This guy makes Representative Adam Schiff (D-CA) look, well, manly. Not to come off as weak from prior statements, Weissgerber also advised the stunned undercover cameraman, “I’m telling you. Guillotine the rich.”

The conversation is jarring. The lack of understanding of – or disdain for – the U.S. Constitution is palatable and the aftertaste rather acidic. Weissgerber sees his future with Bernie rising to an omnipotent being – removing Congress and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Liberty Nation
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The American Government, working tireless for everyone, except Americans.