Click For Photo: https://theplaylist.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/obi-wan-kenobi-star-wars.jpg
There has been a major disruption in the force and it’s possibly the worst kept secret of…. at least the last few days. The “Obi-Wan Kenobi” series at Disney+ has been put on hold at Lucasfilm, and this follows rumors that the whole show was canceled, but were denied by the company on Friday. Many reporters have been working on this story for the last few days, but the credit definitely goes to Collider for breaking the story. THR follows up and confirms the reports.
Word had been spreading last week that the crew members at Pinewood, scheduled to start pre-production, soon and shoot in the summer, had been abruptly canceled and the plug has been pulled. This has been essentially confirmed by Collider who says “the crew that had assembled at Pinewood Studios in London was sent home. A timeframe was not given, but the crew was told that the show would be down ‘indefinitely.'”
THR - Scripts - Story - Issue - Package
According to THR, only two scripts were written “and story became an issue and that the entire package has been jettisoned. Lucasfilm is now on the hunt for a new writer to pen the series. At the same time, sources say...
Wake Up To Breaking News!