Trump Sends Warning to Virginia Democrats: Gun Grab 'Will Never Happen' On My Watch

Neon Nettle | 1/23/2020 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://neonnettle.com/news/images/trump-warning-democrats-gun-grab-my-watch-123120.jpg

President Donald Trump has sent a clear message to lawmakers in the Democrat-controlled state of Virginia, warning that he will not allow them to undermine the Second Amendment rights of American citizens while he's in office.

Speaking during an interview with Fox News Wednesday, President Trump warned Democrats that a gun grab "will never happen as long as I’m here."

Virginia - State - Assembly - Senate - Control

Virginia's state Assembly and Senate came under Democratic control following wins in the 2019 elections.

In conjunction with the Democrats who control the state’s executive offices, Dem officials immediately pushed forward with plans to legislatively impose strict gun control measures upon law-abiding gun-owners in the state.

Virginians - Response - Monday - Tens - Thousands

Virginians have been rising up in response, and on Monday, tens of thousands of gun owners and Second Amendment supporters marched on the state capitol in Richmond in opposition to the coming gun-control measures.

President Trump spoke briefly about the gun-grabbing attempts during a wide-ranging interview with Fox Business anchor Maria Bartiromo, making it clear that he stands alongside gun owners in support of the Second Amendment.

Trump - Remarks - Virginia - Question - Efforts

Trump’s remarks about Virginia came after a question about efforts by Democrats in New York to release a substantial number of convicted criminals from prison in addition to a controversial bail reform measure, according to Western Journal.

Speaking while in Davos, Switzerland, for the World Economic Forum, Trump simply dismissed what the New York Democrats were doing as “crazy” before shifting his focus to Virginia.

Virginia - President

“I think it’s crazy, and I think Virginia is crazy,” the president said.

“They want to take away the guns in Virginia.

Governor - €? - Virginia - Play

"You have a governor that’s — I just can’t believe it — but Virginia’s very much in play.

"I think we’re going to win the state of Virginia.”

Everyone - Gun - Virginia

“They want to take everyone’s gun away in Virginia. You can’t do it. You can’t do it,”...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Neon Nettle
Wake Up To Breaking News!
May you always have love to share, health to spare, and friends that care