Woman goes on rant about students speaking 'foreign language' to each other on the bus

Mail Online | 1/23/2020 | Matthew Wright For Dailymail.com
hi09hi09 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/01/23/14/23778624-0-image-a-4_1579791556704.jpg

A Good Samaritan scorned a racist woman on a Massachusetts bus after she tried to tell a group of Chinese-speaking passengers to speak English.

Video filmed in December but recently circulated across social media shows the older white man telling the woman off after she made her offensive comments to the group on a bus in Amherst. The group had been speaking Chinese.

Love - Puerto - Ricans - Woman - Clip

'I love Puerto Ricans,' the woman asserts in the clip as she also vocalizes her love for 'Chinese' and 'Koreans.'

'But when they come to America it would be nice if they spoke English,' she continues. 'That's not racist.'

Man - 'The - United - States - Language

The man quickly retorts: 'The United States doesn't have an official language j*****s.'

The two continue going back and forth as the woman tries to shame the man for butting in.

Man - Nobody - Racist - A*s

When she claims to be 'glad' that the man was able to comment, he quickly responds: 'Yeah me too because otherwise nobody would be standing up to your racist a*s.'

A cameraman can be heard telling the woman to mind her business as the dumbfounded woman asks if what she has done is actually racism.

Definition - A*s - Man - Woman

'Yes and you should learn the definition of it and not to show your a*s in public again,' the man says to the woman.

'So you get to harass me for saying my freedom of speech,' she shouts back.

Bus - Passenger - 'Nobody

The bus passenger responds: 'Nobody is harassing you, you're talking back to me silly. You stop talking and so will I.'

'I was talking to them and all of a sudden you chimed,' the woman claims....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
How's that peak oil working out for you?