REVIEW: Ken Burns’ Documentary ‘The Vietnam War’ Is A Chilling And Moving Series

The Daily Caller | 1/22/2020 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Vietnam-e1579711311373.jpg

Ken Burns documentary “The Vietnam War” might be one of the most moving series I’ve ever seen made.

I started the 10-part series from PBS several days back, and I finally finished last night after trying to get through at least an episode a day on Netflix.

Anything - Somebody - Vietnam - War - War

I’ve never seen anything like it before. As somebody born long after the Vietnam War ended, I obviously knew about the war, but I wasn’t overly educated on the topic.

“The Vietnam War” was an eye-opening experience put together by Burns, and it’s an emotional rollercoaster.

America - Points - Times - Tears - Eyes

I was cheering for America at certain points, was horrified at times, was heartbroken throughout, had tears in my eyes on more than one occasion and just couldn’t stop watching.

While the documentary is still far removed from those who lived it, I couldn’t help but feel tied to all the men getting interviewed.

Interview - Supporters - Activists - Men - People

They interview supporters, anti-war activists, men who fought over there, people who fought on the side of the North...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Never under estimate the power of the people, especially when they are a stupid mass!