Gwyneth Paltrow accidentally said the wrong cruise company was collaborating with her on 'Goop at Sea'

Business Insider | 1/23/2020 | Jacob Sarkisian
Click For Photo: https://i.insider.com/5e299b94e0e1446ebb62101d?width=1200&format=jpeg&imgtype=.jpg

Gwyneth Paltrow spoke to Seth Meyers on "Late Night With Seth Meyers" on Wednesday.

Paltrow was promoting her new Netflix show "The Goop Lab," which premieres on Friday.

Oscar-winner - Goop - Sea - Cruise - Cruise

The Oscar-winner also spoke about her recently announced "Goop at Sea" cruise, but credited the wrong cruise company that she is collaborating with.

"I think I just said Royal Caribbean instead of Celebrity Cruises," Paltrow corrected herself.

Visit - Insider - Homepage - Stories

Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.

Gwyneth Paltrow appeared on "Late Night With Seth Meyers" on Wednesday to talk about her new show "The Goop Lab," which premieres on Netflix on Friday.

Paltrow - Seth - Meyers - Branches - Goop

Paltrow was talking to Seth Meyers about the many branches of her Goop lifestyle brand, which includes a Goop podcast, a Goop shop selling a $75 ****-scented candle, and a Goop kitchen.

The chat show host brought up the recently announced "Goop at Sea" cruise, and asked Paltrow if she's ever been on one herself.

Cruise - Paltrow - Royal - Caribbean - Collaboration

"I have never been on an actual cruise," Paltrow admitted. "I've always wanted to do it. We were approached by Royal Caribbean to do a collaboration with them — a wellness one — and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Business Insider
Wake Up To Breaking News!
True or False Prophet, check for God keeping seal of approval.