Kate Garraway causes a stir online after sharing 'unbelievable' and 'bizarre' optical illusion

Mail Online | 1/23/2020 | Jessica Green For Mailonline
lhumaralhumara (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/01/23/12/23773078-0-image-a-13_1579784015654.jpg

View this post on Instagram

This caused a right stir in our house tonight...

A post shared by Kate Garraway (@kategarraway) on

Kate Garraway caused a stir online after sharing an 'unbelievable' and 'bizarre' optical illusion which left her fans baffled.

The Good Morning Britain presenter, 52, from Oxfordshire, posted an image of two blocks which appear to be totally different shades of grey piled on top of one another.

One - Finger - Blocks - Fact - Colour

Yet when one finger is placed in between them, you can see that the two blocks are, in fact, the exact same colour and only appear different due to the effect of the darker and lighter shading across the middle.

Taking to Instagram yesterday, the I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here star shared the illusion along with the caption: 'This caused a right stir in our house tonight...'

Kate - Followers - Post - Hundreds - Comments

Kate's 588,000 followers were keen to discuss the post, with it receiving hundreds of comments and more than 20,000 likes.

One impressed person wrote: 'Oh my gosh, that's incredible. They eye can play such tricks on you.'

'Wow - 'This

Another said: 'Wow! I can't stop doing it,' while a third added: 'This is unbelievable.'

'That's mad!' another individual wrote. 'You'd...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!