Thomas Markle opens up Meghan's childhood with trove of unseen photos and videos

Mail Online | 9/25/2019 | Martin Robinson, Chief Reporter;Alex Robertson;Mark Duell for MailOnline
jesse456jesse456 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/01/23/10/23767490-0-image-a-153_1579774961242.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2020/01/23/2129944478900571800/1024x576_MP4_2129944478900571800.mp4

Thomas Markle has shared extraordinary unseen photos and films of his Duchess daughter for a 90-minute bombshell documentary where he spoke of their loving and close relationship before she dumped him for Harry and his 'stiff' royal family.

The 75-year-old also described his love and pride after the birth of his daughter in August 1981 as he opened up his family album for the Channel 5 film watched by 1.26million people last night.

Mr - Markle - Meghan - Childhood - Years

Mr Markle says Meghan's childhood years were 'the happiest of my life' as he shared dozens of pictures of her key moments including in the days after she entered the world, father and daughter bonding as he changed her nappies, family Christmas parties and then living together when she was a teenager after her parents divorced.

He also shared rare home video footage of Meghan's first school productions where he says a star was born, her high school graduation, dance lessons, leaving for college as well as family photos as she won her first Hollywood parts and her breakthrough on Suits.

Meeting - Meghan - Time - Face - Fingers

Describing meeting Meghan for the first time, he told the documentary: 'When she was born I couldn’t have been happier. I saw her face, her little fingers wrapped around my fingers and that was it, I was in love. I just knew she was going to be special.

'I was just knocked out by that child. She was just beautiful and I just couldn’t put her down. When I came home from work I would just pick her up and carrying her all the time'.

Career - Los - Angeles - University - Times

Even as she launched her acting career in Los Angeles after university they would see her 'three to four times a week' - but it all changed after meeting Harry, who he has never met.

Meghan only invited her mother to the royal wedding, and describing...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!