Army Dramedy Rejects Deportation Because ‘Some A**hole in Washington Wants to Get Re-Elected’

NewsBusters | 1/23/2020 | Staff
ZorraZorra (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://cdn.newsbusters.org/images/68_whiskey_-_finger_lickin_good_-_10_06_07_pm.jpg

Last week, Paramount’s latest television series, 68 Whiskey, introduced viewers to the plight of Sergeant Rosa Alvarez (Cristina Rodlo) whose DACA status is being revoked. Thus, she’s being dismissed from the Army. January 22's episode, "Finger Lickin' Good," continues the storyline, with a lot of insults for our "racist goddamn country."

Alvarez isn’t going quietly, and even tries to appeal to her commanding officer Colonel Harlan Austin’s (Lamont Thompson) emotions, which, of course, end up becoming about racism:

Austin - Sergeant - Alvarez - Morning - Flight

Austin: Sergeant Alvarez, you're gonna be on the morning flight to Bagram.

Alvarez: Yes, sir.

Austin - Ramstein - Fort - Hood

Austin: From there, you'll be flown directly to Ramstein and then on to Fort Hood.

Alvarez: And get deported the minute my feet hit U.S. Soil.

Alvarez - Send - Mexicans - Mexico - Bullshit

Alvarez: This is straight up "Send all the Mexicans back to Mexico" bullshit.

Austin: Neither of us is in a position to make that call.

Alvarez - Afraid - Sir - Status - Professional

Alvarez: Afraid I am, sir. I was granted that status as a medical professional. Unless you lodged some sort of complaint, I don't see how anything's changed.

Austin: Of course I didn't. Your duty here for me has been exceptional. Save for that incident on the roof of the dfac. But I'm gonna sweep that little matter under the rug. Still sorry I missed it.

Alvarez - Someone - Photos - Sir

Alvarez: I'm sure someone has photos, sir.

Austin: I hope that you can straighten all this out one day to your satisfaction.

Alvarez

Alvarez: I doubt it, sir.

Austin: Hmm. Just realized you're probably under no obligation to call me "Sir" anymore.

Alvarez - **** - Idea - Kind - Racist

Alvarez: You know, I might as well go back. Because I have no **** idea what kind of racist goddamn country I'm defending by being here. I worked damn hard so I wouldn't have to scrape white people's **** off of toilet seats like my mom. But now, even that's starting to look good.

Austin: As a black man who's had to deal with an...
(Excerpt) Read more at: NewsBusters
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Is it real news?? or MSM news??