Beacon Extra 1/22/20

Washington Free Beacon | 1/22/2020 | David Rutz
Click For Photo: https://freebeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Beacon-Extra-graphic-final.jpg

Welcome to the Washington Free Beacon’s morning newsletter, your comprehensive briefing on the Enemies of Freedom. To get this newsletter sent straight to your inbox every morning, sign up here.

STRONGER APART … "Hillary Clinton in Full: A Fiery New Documentary, Trump Regrets and Harsh Words for Bernie: ‘Nobody Likes Him’," via THR: In the doc, you're brutally honest on [Bernie] Sanders: "He was in Congress for years. He had one senator support him. Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him, he got nothing done. He was a career politician. It's all just baloney and I feel so bad that people got sucked into it." That assessment still hold?

David - Rutz - News - Enemies - Freedom

David Rutz breaks down the most important news about the enemies of freedom, here and around the world, in this comprehensive morning newsletter.

CLINTON

CLINTON: Yes, it does.

THR: If he gets the nomination, will you endorse and campaign for him?

CLINTON - Primary - Season - Culture - Leadership

CLINTON: I'm not going to go there yet. We're still in a very vigorous primary season. I will say, however, that it's not only him, it's the culture around him. It's his leadership team. It's his prominent supporters.

REVOLUTIONARY GROVELS BEFORE ESTABLISHMENT … "Sanders apologizes to Biden for surrogate’s brutal op-ed," via POLITICO: "Whether or not [Joe] Biden is making choices to please donors, there is no doubt his record represents the transactional, grossly corrupt culture in Washington that long precedes Trump," wrote Zephyr Teachout, a progressive law professor.

Guardian - Bernie - Sanders - Campaign - Newsletter

The op-ed, published in the Guardian, was pushed out by the [Bernie] Sanders campaign newsletter, "Bern Notice." Sanders told CBS News: "It is absolutely not my view that Joe Biden is corrupt in any way. And I’m sorry that that op-ed appeared."

THEN AGAIN, SHE’S USED TO PLEADING IGNORANCE ABOUT MEN BEHAVING BADLY … "Hillary Clinton Pleads Ignorance About Harvey Weinstein Despite Multiple...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Washington Free Beacon
Wake Up To Breaking News!
May you always have love to share, health to spare, and friends that care
Tagged: