Hitmaker Timbaland says ‘God has me under construction’ after overcoming drug addiction

www.christianpost.com | 1/22/2020 | Staff
jenn1020jenn1020 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.christianpost.com/files/original/thumbnail/23/47/234746.jpg

Facebook Twitter Email Print Menu Comment

Award-winning music producer Timothy Zachary Mosley, known professionally as Timbaland, has had a successful career since the '90s and is now shedding light on the toll his professional life has had on him and how God has been reconstructing him.

January - Issue - Men - Health - Year

In the January issue of Men’s Health, the 47 year old revealed that in 2011 he was introduced to prescription painkillers after a root canal. He would soon become addicted and then use them to cope with the chaos of his life.

“It put me in a great feeling of not caring, of just being free,” Mosley told the magazine of his addiction to OxyContin and Percocet. “I’m like traveling, doing shows, popping ’em, having fun, just being ignorant.”

Mosley - Wife - Taxes - Pills - Way

Simultaneously, Mosley and his wife divorced, he was $4 million behind on his taxes, and he admitted to popping pills “way over the limit.” It...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.christianpost.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
2KXVI