What’s Next After Impeachment?

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 1/22/2020 | George Prayias
itsdonaldkitsdonaldk (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/APP-031418-Cutting-Edge.jpg

RUSH: You know, my friends, I am never locked in the moment. I am always thinking ahead. It’s one of the frustrating things, by the way. I don’t get stuck in the present because the present is where the deception is. And as we now know, there’s always the next phase. This impeachment is gonna bomb. All right? Trump is not going to be convicted.

I don’t care what happens between now and when that happens, it’s gonna be a bunch of stuff the media’s gonna try to make you think is big and the Democrats are winning and the Republicans are being unfair because they got something to hide because everybody knows Trump did it, but when this is all over, Trump is going to be acquitted.

€?Cause - Something - Impeachment - Fiasco - Psychodrama

So what’s next? ‘Cause there is gonna be something next. When this impeachment fiasco gets buried, what’s the next psychodrama? Are we gonna have another whistleblower? Is somebody gonna magically find, after Trump’s acquitted, some new evidence on this Ukraine phone call? Or is it gonna be something entirely different?

Is it gonna be another phone call about something else but still related to foreign policy that somebody’s gonna leak? Because if you think this is it, well, then you haven’t learned the Democrats and the left and the Drive-By Media like I have....
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: