Retired welder, 75, blames ex-wife for friends thinking he's dead

Mail Online | 1/22/2020 | Rod Ardehali For Mailonline
finterfinter (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/01/22/11/23721440-0-image-a-18_1579693998528.jpg

A retired welder whose phone hasn't rung for months because friends think he is dead realised the error after discovering his own gravestone erected by his ex-wife.

'People think that I'm dead,' said Alan Hattel, 75, from Tayside, Scotland. 'My phone hasn't rung for three or four months. I've been confused by it all but now I know why nobody has been calling.

'I

'I don't even want to be buried - I plan to be cremated.'

Mr Hattel declared: 'I'm still alive', as he stood beside his headstone and said reports of his death had been greatly exaggerated.

Mr - Hattel - Something - Life - Months

Mr Hattel said he had realised something was not right because his social life has been deathly quiet for the past three or four months.

He said he now knows the reason his phone has not been ringing is because people have been under the impression he was dead.

Mr - Hattel - Erection - Headstone - Newmonthill

Mr Hattel said the erection of his headstone in Newmonthill Cemetery in Forfar was done without his knowledge and the whole affair was 'like something out of Only Fools and Horses'.

Now he wants to set the record straight and let people know...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I find it extremely funny when people keep voting and expecting the government to change!