Invite Strategy in a Post-Church Culture – Episode 129 | The Unstuck Church Podcast

TonyMorganLive.com | 1/21/2020 | Tony Morgan
jesse456jesse456 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://tonymorganlive.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Untitled-design-20-1160x900.png

If you enjoy this episode, subscribe on your device for more:

Here’s something we’ve been noticing: It seems like it’s actually become taboo, culturally-speaking, to share your faith. Have you noticed that, too?

Research - Barna - Group - Half - Millennials

In 2019 research, Barna Group found that nearly half of practicing Christian Millennials feel it’s wrong to share their faith.

Churches have always had the essential role to equip people to share their faith, but in today’s climate, that can seem particularly challenging.

Friend - Michael - Lukaszewski - Episode - Churches

I invited my good friend Michael Lukaszewski to join me for this episode to talk about how churches can create a compelling invite strategy that makes it easy for people to invite others to church.

Michael and I met about 10 years ago. We both live in the Atlanta area, and today we’re actually in a small group together. His experience in ministry ranges from church planting, to pastoring, to now resourcing and coaching churches all over the country through his company, Church Fuel.

Church - Fuel - Strategy - Tools - Churches

Church Fuel has created some excellent invite strategy tools that I’ve heard churches say are working for them, so I wanted to bring Michael on to share some insights into what’s changed in training congregations for personal evangelism, how churches can respond to the shifts, and practical ideas for getting started.

Want to take this conversation back to a staff or senior leadership team meeting?

Show - Subscribers - PDF - Download - Episode

Our Show Notes subscribers get a PDF download that recaps the episode content and includes a discussion guide you can print out and use at an upcoming meeting.

Opt-in here and get the Leader Conversation Guide for this episode, as well as access to the archive.

Unstuckchurch - Twitter - Conversation - Wednesday - Morning

We use #unstuckchurch on Twitter, and we start a real-time conversation each Wednesday morning when the episode drops. You can follow me @tonymorganlive and The Unstuck Group @unstuckgroup. If Facebook is where you spend your time, I’m there, too.

Michael...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TonyMorganLive.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!