Nothing will be gained by appeasing Democrats on impeachment witnesses

Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion | 1/21/2020 | William A. Jacobson
ZorraZorra (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Adam-Schiff-Impeachment-trial-e1579658013289.jpg

KATZ: Let me bring in William Jacobson, Cornell law professor, the brains behind LegalInsurrection.com, taking a swing at impeachment saying, and I’m quoting here from the headline at legalinsurrection.com “If Senate Republicans take the hard vote now on impeachment witnesses, they will not regret it in November.” You know, I gotta tell you, sir, this is a little bit different coming from you because I do want to get into, whether or not Mitch McConnell can actually make this happen, about limiting the witnesses and trying to get this done in two weeks. But rarely do I see you in the full on advocating for a position. Why do you come to this conclusion?

WAJ: Yeah. Hi Tony. I’ve come to the conclusion because this impeachment is completely in bad faith. They promised it before he was elected. They promised it after he was elected. They’ve been running through possible grounds to do it for over two years. So this is completely bad faith.

Spectacle - Brett - Kavanaugh - Hearings - Evidence

What they want to do here is just make this into a spectacle. They want to do what they did to Brett Kavanaugh during his hearings. They want to have the evidence come in and then when they don’t seem to be winning, they want to bring in more witnesses and they want to do this. They are trying to turn this into a circus.

This is not a good faith impeachment. And therefore the Senate is under no obligation to turn the floor of the Senate over to Adam Schiff and his crew. So I would say that, let them make their case, let the president’s lawyers make their case based on the record that’s been presented so far, and then either dismiss it as not satisfying the constitutional grounds for impeachment or go straight to an up...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Is it real news?? or MSM news??