Ozzy Osbourne Reveals Parkinson’s Diagnosis, Calls 2019 ‘Most Painful, Miserable Year Of My Life’

The Daily Caller | 1/21/2020 | Staff
j.moominj.moomin (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/GettyImages-113155908-e1470236502872.jpg

Ozzy Osbourne has revealed that last year he was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease, calling 2019 the “most painful, miserable year of my life.”

“When I had the fall, it was pitch black. I went to the bathroom and I fell,” the 71-year-old rocker shared with “Good Morning America” in an interview that aired Tuesday. The interview was noted by Fox News.

WATCH

WATCH:

“I just fell and landed like a slam on the floor and I remember lying there thinking, ‘Well, you’ve done it now,’ really calm,” he added. “Sharon [Osbourne] [called] an ambulance. After that, it was all downhill.”

Sharon - Osbourne - Husband - Parkinson - Death

Sharon Osbourne then shared that her husband had been diagnosed with Parkinson’s 2, but it wasn’t a “death sentence.”

“It’s PRKN 2,” Sharon explained. “There’s so many different types of Parkinson’s; it’s not a death sentence by any stretch of the imagination, but it does affect certain nerves in your body. And it’s — it’s like you have a good day, a good day, and then a really bad day.”

Ozzy - Year - Fall

Ozzy also recalled that it’s been almost a year since that terrible fall.

“Next...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!