Project Veritas: Another Bernie Organizer Praises Soviet Gulags, Dreams of GOP in ‘Re-Education Camps’

Breitbart | 1/21/2020 | Staff
max1max1 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2020/01/GettyImages-1194947323-project-veritas-bernie-2nd-staffer-640x335.jpg

An undercover video released by Project Veritas on Tuesday shows a second organizer for Sen. Bernie Sanders’ (I-VT) campaign whitewashing the Soviet Union’s gulags and fantasizing about Republicans being sent to “re-education camps.”

“I’m ready to start tearing bricks up,” says a man identified as Martin Weissgerber, a Sanders field organizer in South Carolina, according to hidden camera footage. “I’m no cap bro, I’ll straight up get armed. I want to learn how to shoot and go train. I’m ready for the revolution, bro.”

Weissgerber - Sanders - Branches - Abilities - Issue

Next, Weissgerber is seen musing about whether Sanders should take over the legislative and judicial branches’ decision-making abilities on the issue of climate change.

“Do we just cease — do we just dissolve the Senate, House of Representatives, the judicial branch, and have someone like Bernie Sanders and a cabinet of people make all the decision on climate? I mean, I’m serious,” he says.

Part - Video - Weissgerber - Republicans - Re-education

In another part of the video, Weissgerber suggests imprisoning Republicans in re-education camps will help the country.

“What will help is when we send all the Republicans to the re-education camps,” says the Sanders organizer. “Can you imagine Mitch McConnell? Lindsey Graham?”

Cut - Description - Soviet - Labor - Camps

After a cut, he continues with a whitewashed description of Soviet forced labor camps: “The gulags were founded as re-education camps,” he explains. “People came from America to work on the Belomorkanal, the Soviet project, for the communist project,” he continues. “It’s a beautiful thing.”

Project...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Goverment, no matter how big, is always a big problem.