›

Father shares video of his daughter laughing uncontrollably as he boxes

Mail Online | 1/21/2020 | Danielle Zoellner For Dailymail.com
cv2angelscv2angels (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/01/21/15/23684588-0-image-a-2_1579621657807.jpg

View this post on Instagram

Think My Hands A Joke 😒 #WW #Mood

A post shared by Sando Reapa Louis (@sandoreapa300) on

A father has shared an adorable video of her baby daughter laughing hysterically while he boxed, and the internet can't get enough of the heartwarming moment.

Sando Reapa Louis, 29, from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, discovered a new trick to making his six-month-old daughter, Jamila, laugh, and it all happened while he was boxing in front of her.

Time - Laugh - Month - Jamila - Counter

The first time he made her laugh happened earlier this month while Jamila was sitting up on the counter. Once the musician started moving his arms, the youngster would giggle uncontrollably.

'She started laughing so I started recording her and then she just started laughing hysterically,' Louis told Good Morning America.

Guard - Quite - Before

'It caught me off guard because I’ve never seen her laugh quite like that before.'

The moment was shared on Louis' Facebook and Instagram so family and friends could see the adorable child reacting to her father.

Video - Views

After he shared it, the video quickly went viral and has since garnered more than 2.5 million views.

'Think My Hands A Joke,' Louis captioned the video when he shared it online.

Daughter

His daughter did...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Settled law: one party can't change a contract. Now if the Government, citizens and the Consstitution...