James Dean to be brought back to life to star in movies, TV shows and video games

Mail Online | 1/20/2020 | Associated Press;Rachel Sharp For Dailymail.com
Night987Night987 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/01/20/17/23644188-0-image-a-4_1579541028570.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2020/01/20/6835632393283942786/1024x576_MP4_6835632393283942786.mp4

The men bringing James Dean back to life for a forthcoming film have said they are aiming not just to give his digital likeness one new role, but a whole new career - as the late actor's family look to cash in on the star's new 'virtual' acting.

It was announced in November that a virtual likeness of Dean will be cast in the Vietnam War movie 'Finding Jack'.

Travis - Cloyd - CEO - Worldwide - XR

Travis Cloyd, CEO of Worldwide XR, the company that will bring the late actor 'to life' for the film, has revealed the firm - and Dean's family - plan to cash in further on the digital version of the star.

'Our intentions are to create the virtual being of James Dean. That's not only for one movie, but going to be used for many movies and also gaming and virtual reality, augmented reality, mixed reality,' said Cloyd.

Focus - James - Dean - Medium

He added: 'Our focus is on building the ultimate James Dean so he can live across any medium.'

Dean's cousin, Marcus Winslow, the actor's closest surviving relative and the prime beneficiary of the late actor's estate, looks set to cash in if these plans to wheel out a digital James Dean for other movies, gaming and virtual reality come to fruition.

Winslow - Farmhouse - Fairmount - Indiana - Article

Winslow, who still lives on the farmhouse that they both grew up in in Fairmount, Indiana, wrote in an article for The Guardian back in 2015 that he tried to manage the estate with 'good taste'.

'Today, I manage Jimmy's legacy. I take the responsibility seriously – I try to make sure anything that's done is in good taste,' he wrote.

Announcement - November - Dean - Character - Rogan

However, the announcement in November that Dean would be brought back from the dead to play a character named Rogan in the film 'Finding Jack' triggered a backlash on social media.

Fans such as...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Never under estimate the power of the people, especially when they are a stupid mass!