Click For Photo: https://www.dw.com/image/52080993_304.jpgClick For Photo: https://www.dw.com/image/52080816_304.jpgClick For Photo: https://www.dw.com/image/52080963_304.jpgClick For Photo: https://www.dw.com/image/52080790_304.jpgClick For Photo: https://www.dw.com/image/52080871_304.jpgClick For Photo: https://www.dw.com/image/52080903_304.jpg
A fourth person has died from pneumonia in the central Chinese city of Wuhan following the outbreak of a new coronavirus, authorities have confirmed.
The 89-year-old man, who had underlying health diseases including coronary heart disease, suffered with symptoms for nearly a week, the Wuhan Municipal Health Commission said in a statement. He died on Sunday.
Statement - Workers - Pneumonia - Condition - Cases
A separate statement said that 15 medical workers had been diagnosed with pneumonia, with one in critical condition. In total, 217 cases have been reported since the outbreak began in December.
Since first being identified in Wuhan, the disease has now spread to Beijing and Shanghai. Cases have also been reported outside China, in South Korea, Thailand and Japan.
Outbreak - Travel - Time - China - Hundreds
The outbreak coincides with the biggest travel time in China, with hundreds of thousands expected to travel for the Lunar New Year celebrations set to begin later this week.
As the disease spreads beyond China, the World Health Organization (WHO) has called an emergency meeting to discuss the crisis.
Tedros - Adhanom - Ghebreyesus - Twitter
WHO head Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus wrote on Twitter...
(Excerpt) Read more at: DW.COM
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Never under estimate the power of the people, especially when they are a stupid mass!