‘The Bachelor’ Recap: Demi Burnett Returns and Allegations About ‘Fake’ Contestant Fly

Variety | 1/20/2020 | Haley Kluge
Click For Photo: https://pmcvariety.files.wordpress.com/2020/01/peter-weber-episode-3-e1579465967423.jpg?w=700&h=393&crop=1

SPOILER ALERT: Do not read if you have not yet watched the third episode of Season 24 of “The Bachelor.”

Less than one minute into the newest episode of “The Bachelor,” and there were already tears. Picking up where last week left off, viewers reunited with a crying Hannah Ann Sluss and a defensive Kelsey Weier — both still upset about last week’s champagne-gate bullying allegations.

Peter - Weber - Escape - Drama - Week

Peter Weber found his temporary escape from the drama with the week’s first one-on-one date. He was joined by Victoria Paul, the 27-year-old who currently holds the title for Miss Louisiana USA.

The two started by shopping for cowboy boots and line dancing in the middle of the store before they showed off their moves down the street at the Canyon. “I could’ve just found my dancing partner for life,” he said, after less than a week of knowing her.

Weber - Paul - Date - Airline - Hanger

Weber and Paul’s date continued in an airline hanger. There, Paul revealed that she’s always been a “caretaker,” in part, because of her father’s death at a young age and her mother’s struggles with addiction. She and her sister grew up in poverty, often short of food and in and out of shelters. “I dreamed a lot of dreams, and one of my dreams was just to get out of that place and to have a healthy and happy life,” she said. Weber consoled her and offered her the rose before the end of the night.

Back at the house, a date card arrived for the remaining contestants. Tammy Ly, Alayah Benavidez, Sarah Coffin, Kelley Flanagan, Sydney Hightower, Shiann Lewis, Kiarra Norman and Savannah Mullins were all invited to the first group date of the week. “I love surprises — I hope you do too,” the invitation said.

Surprise - Episode - Hannah - Brown

And surprise! The first episode without Hannah Brown wasn’t absent of her...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Variety
Wake Up To Breaking News!