I lived in a micro-suite in Los Angeles for six months. Here's what it taught me about space and necessity.

Business Insider | 1/20/2020 | Lauren Frias
darktm22darktm22 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.insider.com/5e25f867e0e1446e482e5167?width=1200&format=jpeg&imgtype=.jpg

As a recent college graduate, I was faced caught in a time crunch to find an apartment prior to my cross-country move to Los Angeles.

I was intrigued by the sleek and modern design of the apartment I settled on. It was fully furnished with all utilities already set up and included in the rent. It almost seemed too good to be true.

Catch - Feet

The catch? it was only 185 square feet.

Take a look inside my (really) humble abode.

Visit - Insider - Homepage - Stories

Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.

When I first moved to Los Angeles last June, I was on a time crunch to find an apartment before I started my fellowship here at Insider. I was a starry-eyed recent college graduate from Boston University — and I had less than two weeks to find a place to live before making the move from coast-to-coast.

Search - Place - Head - Apartments - Downtown

In my frantic search for a place to rest my head, I stumbled upon micro-suite apartments in Downtown Los Angeles. The updated building, originally erected in the early 1900s, houses...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Business Insider
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It's a fight to the death, which you will eventually lose...