WAYNE ALLYN ROOT: All Democrats Have is Weapons of Mass Distraction

The Gateway Pundit | 1/20/2020 | Staff
rach-rachrach-rach (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/pelosi-schumer-democrats-1200x630.jpg

I understand if you don’t like the style or personality of President Trump. I understand if you don’t like his tweets. I understand if you’re a liberal and you don’t agree with his conservative policies and “America First” agenda. I get all that.

But facts are facts. You have to admit when you’re wrong. The guy is winning for America, American workers, the US economy. He’s not just winning big. We’re all winning big. And it’s all happening while Democrats try to impeach him.

Trump - Trial - News - Picture - Nothing

Sure, Trump’s impeachment trial is the big news. But you’re missing the big picture. There’s nothing to write about impeachment. It’s already failed. On the very day the articles of impeachment were handed to the Senate (last Thursday), Trump jumped to 51% approval rating at Rasmussen.

51%.

Silent - Majority - Americans - Word - Crock

The Silent Majority of Americans clearly don’t believe a word of this crock. And within a week or so, Trump will be acquitted by the Senate. It won’t even be close. And that’s that. End of story.

But impeachment’s goal was never impeachment. It was always intended to distract you from the accomplishments of President Trump. It’s real goal was to push the important news out of the headlines. It was a Democrat WMD- “Weapon of Mass Distraction.”

Democrats - Things - Trump - Card - Monte

Democrats don’t want you to see, or hear, or appreciate all the great things Trump is accomplishing. It’s three card monte. They want you to look under shell number one, while missing the great news under shell number three.

This week of impeachment was actually Trump’s best week ever. It’s a week to celebrate. But of course, you didn’t hear this in the media. You only heard about impeachment. That’s exactly what Democrats wanted you to hear. Fake news. “Weapons of Mass Distraction.”

Trump - Phase - Trade - Victory - China

First, Trump got his phase one trade victory with China. No one thought this was possible....
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Gateway Pundit
Wake Up To Breaking News!