Joe Biden, Who Last Month Said Stutter Was Not to Blame for Verbal Lapses, Thanks Sullenberger for Bogus Attack on Lara Trump

The Gateway Pundit | 1/19/2020 | Staff
vegdancer18vegdancer18 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/IMG_8161-1-1200x630.jpg

Leading Democratic Party presidential candidate former Vice President Joe Biden on Sunday thanked ‘Miracle on the Hudson’ pilot Captain Chesley “Sully” Sullenberger, a Biden supporter, for writing a NY Times op-ed this weekend that attacked President Trump’s daughter-in-law Lara Trump for allegedly mocking Biden’s stuttering. Trump, who sympathetically talked about Biden’s penchant for verbal lapses during a campaign stop in Des Moines, Iowa on Thursday, denied mocking Biden for stuttering, saying that she did not know he had a stutter. Biden himself said last month his lapses on the campaign trail were not due to his childhood stuttering, but that has not stopped Biden and his campaign from orchestrating a hit on Lara Trump and the Trump campaign.

Screen image from Biden interview with Axios, December 8, 2019.

Biden - Story - Lot - Kids - Barrier

Biden wrote, “Thank you @Captsully for sharing your story. There’s a lot of kids who I bet needed to hear it. Being different isn’t a barrier to success. It can give you the strength to save lives in a crash landing — or even run for President.”

Headline and excerpt from the Sullunberger article published by the New York Times on Saturday:

Capt - Sullenberger - Joe - Biden - Too

Capt. ‘Sully’ Sullenberger: Like Joe Biden, I Once Stuttered, Too. I Dare You to Mock Me.

The retired pilot responds to recent comments from the president’s daughter-in-law, Lara Trump, on the way the former vice president talks.

Boy - Denison - Texas - Anguish - School

As a small boy in Denison, Texas, I remember vividly the anguish of being called on in grade school, knowing that I was going to have a hard time getting the words out; that my words could not keep up with my mind, and they would often come out jumbled. My neck and face would quickly begin to flush a bright red, the searing heat rising all the way to the top of my head; every eye in the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Gateway Pundit
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Speaking only as an infidel......