Antifa Will Pretend to be MAGA & NRA Advocates  at Virginia 2nd Amendment Rally 

canadafreepress.com | 1/19/2020 | Judi McLeod
Tanya9Tanya9 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://canadafreepress.com/images/uploads/cover011920-336.jpg

The Internet is rife with rumors that antifa will march shoulder to shoulder with pro-gun protesters about to descend on Virginia’s capital tomorrow—including one claiming that it will be antifa activists wearing red MAGA caps and NRA garb this time.

If true, pro-gun protesters should take lots of pictures for uploading to the ‘Net during the event—because it will be the first time the anarchists appear anywhere without their signature masks:

Richmond - Information - Source - Monday - Rally

“I’m in Richmond and have just received information from a very reliable source concerning Monday’s rally against the legislature’s gun grabs. Antifa have rented seven buses to bring in their thugs to cause trouble. The report says they will be wearing MAGA hats and wearing NRA garb. They will pretend to be pro gun people. Meanwhile others posing as democrats holding anti gun signs will stand on the side. The Antifa thugs, pretending to be pro gun, will attack the sign holders. Making it look like the pro gun people have started violence. This is the plan. If you are attending the rally be aware. Be very careful.”

On Friday State Senator Amanda Chase issued a warning to those attending the Monday rally.

Senator - Chase - Facebook - Page

“Senator Chase wrote this on her Facebook page.

“I want you to be aware of how we are being set up.

People - Kind - Uniform - Patch - Symbol

“If people show up wearing any kind of uniform, patch or other symbol on their clothing signifying they belong to a militia and something goes wrong, you could/will be held as a domestic terrorist.

“If anyone steps out of line, all it takes is one person, it may even be a government plant….if that plant does anything to disrupt the rally, you could/will be arrested as a domestic terrorist.”

Terrorists - Time

“They have labeled us as potential domestic terrorists for a long time now.

“…The groundwork has been laid to brand you as a domestic terrorist.

“I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: canadafreepress.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I love to post, but I never read the article!