The Trump Grabbed Schrodinger's **** Theory

www.americanthinker.com | 1/19/2020 | Staff
nallynally (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://www.americanthinker.com/images/bucket/2019-08/215470.png

As you may recall Schrodinger’s cat is a quantum physics paradox in which hypothetically a cat may be both alive and dead at the same time. My online friend “The Infamous Ignatz” offers up, quite rightly in my opinion, there is “The Universal Quantum Trump-Grabbed Schrodinger’s **** Theory. He is not only the cause of all known phenomena in the universe but the cause of all potential phenomena as well.”

Last week the theory was offered up as an explanation for the Iranian shootdown of a Ukrainian passenger plane. This week the Pelosi House sent up a grab bag of ridiculous claims to support their articles of impeachment, and in a tacit recognition that they are weak, kept adding to the charges with claims as dead on arrival as the articles themselves. This ploy served them ill in their effort to block Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation and will not help them now.

Parnas - Indictment - Crimes - Online - Friend

Parnas, under indictment for federal crimes, has, as my online friend Vic Sapphire notes,” more stories than Scheherazade.”

Joel Pollack at Breitbart questions whether Parnas has anything to offer to support the Democrats’ case in spite of his interview with MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow who grabbed at this turd (mistaking it yet again for the game ball) ran with it to the end zone, and declared victory.

Fail - Parnas - Claims - Firsthand - Knowledge

The most telling fail of the Parnas claims is that he has no firsthand knowledge to support any of them. What he offers are the opinions of a man indicted for conspiracy, making false statements and falsifying the record.

Among his 10-point argument that Parnas’ credibility is in serious question and “many of his claims about Trump are dubious or contradicted by other evidence” are these:

Trump - Direction - Interview - President

He claimed he acted at Trump’s direction but shortly after the interview, he said he never spoke to the President....
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.americanthinker.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
He is faithful!