Joy Reid Brings on 'Body-Language Expert' to Say Bernie's 'Lying'

NewsBusters | 1/18/2020 | Staff
brunodeuce44brunodeuce44 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.newsbusters.org/images/image359.png

Unless a heretofore hidden tape turns up, we'll never know for sure who is lying about the 2018 meeting between Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren in which she alleges he told her a woman couldn't beat President Trump.

But consider this: who's been sinking in the polls and needed to shake things up? Who leaked the alleged conversation to the media? And above all, who has an established reputation as a serial dissimulator on everything from being a Native American, to getting fired because she was pregnant, to sending her kids to public school? I mean, her nickname is Lieawatha, for gosh sakes!

Joy - Reid - Line - MSNBC - Show

But Joy Reid had a different line to peddle on her MSNBC show today. She assembled an all-woman panel from which nary a kind word was heard about Bernie. And the unkindest cuts came from "body-language expert" Janine Driver who said she thinks Warren was "telling the truth," and that "Bernie's lying."

According to Driver, a big "tell" as to Sanders supposed lying was that Bernie was slouching during his post-debate encounter with Warren. Janine: the guy's 78, and he's just had a heart attack -- so he slouches?!

Reid - Doubt - Driver - Take - Sanders

Reid left no doubt that she sympathized with Driver's take, saying that Sanders has a "physicality" about him that makes it "plausible" to think he lied. Whatever.

Here's the transcript.

AM - Joy

AM Joy

JOY REID: Also joining me, Janine Driver, a body-language expert . . . I’m going to start with you, Janine. Because I know you do a lot of public speaking that has to do with kind of women operating in the work place.

JANINE - DRIVER - Yes

JANINE DRIVER: Yes.

REID: And when I saw the both on — during the debate--Warren was quite cool about it, she’s like, Bernie is my friend I’m not getting into that here. But then afterwa!. That felt to me...
(Excerpt) Read more at: NewsBusters
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The American Government, working tireless for everyone, except Americans.