Amy Schumer Gets Real With Oprah About Her Pooping Problems

E! Online | 1/18/2020 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/202009/rs_600x600-200109135952-600x600-amyschumer-gj-1-9-20.jpg?fit=around|600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

View this post on Instagram

Listen, I heard @amyschumer hadn’t 💩 and I thought it was TMI—but then she told a sold-out arena about it and apparently people love to talk about 💩 (or not). Amy, thank you so much for spending your Saturday making US laugh and sharing your journey through motherhood, marriage, and yes 💩. And Charlotte, you guys were EPIC! @ww.now #Oprahs2020VisionTour

A post shared by Oprah (@oprah) on

Earlier this month, the actress also shared more insights into her IVF journey.

Back in May, Schumer welcomed her first child with husband Chris Fischer. Now, she's in the process of in vitro fertilisation.

Week - IVF - Schumer - Instagram - Anyone

"I'm a week into IVF and feeling really run down and emotional," Schumer wrote on Instagram. "If anyone went through it and if you have any advice or wouldn't mind sharing your experience with me please do. My number is in my bio. We are freezing my eggs and figuring out what to do to give Gene a sibling."

After that initial post, she continued to give followers updates on her IVF journey.

Weekend

Last weekend, she shared another...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!