Remember #UniteTheClans ? Wherein Fr. Z rants.

wdtprs.com | 1/18/2020 | View all posts by Fr. John Zuhlsdorf →

This morning my phone starts ringing from a German number.

An old friend had heard that there was going to be a protest in Munich with recitation of the Rosary against the German bishops and their nutty synodal process. Rather like what was done in Rome before the rigged October Pachamama Synod (“walking together”). That was Acies Ordinata.

Friend - Munich - Advance - Place - Presser

My friend would have gladly gone to Munich to participate but he had no advance warning that it was going to take place. He heard also that there would be a presser afterwards. He was willing and eager to go to it, even if he missed the protest.

I reached out to get some information for him, BUT, I as learned, it was sort of a secret demonstration.

Demonstration

A secret demonstration?

A press conference afterwards? By whom and for whom?

People - Inside - Know

I’m afraid it was merely for each other, for the people who were on the inside, in the know.

Just as I write, I see that Ed Pentin is posting on Twitter about the protest at presser. Archbp. Viganò showed up in his FIRST PUBLIC APPEARANCE in a long time.

Pentin - National - Catholic - Register - Fact

Pentin also wrote at the National Catholic Register after the fact.

Gee whiz. I would have liked to be there for that, to lend support.

Friends - Side - Things - Ice - Cream

What I am afraid that we have here, my friends, on the traditional side of things, is a self-licking ice cream cone.

And not even a well packed ice cream cone.

Information - Protest - Munich - Acies - Ordinata

While looking for information on the protest in Munich by Acies Ordinata I found this.

I love that… 18 Gennaio and January 28… and it’s “It’s time for clarity and coherence!”

Problem - Date - Page - Site - PLACE

Problem: not only is the date screwed up, but nowhere on that single page site do you find the PLACE and the TIME of the protest.

What were they worried about? Thugs from the German Bishops Conference?

Was it secret...
(Excerpt) Read more at: wdtprs.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Individuals can exist without government but government can't exist without individuals.