Impeachment is Proof of God’s Existence

Sparta Report | 1/18/2020 | Mark Rosneck
MkgirlzMkgirlz (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.spartareport.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Hand-of-God1.jpg

If you may recall, I wrote back in September If there is truly a God, we will get our impeachment. Well by God, we’ve got one and it’s time to update my article.

We have our Articles of Impeachment written with real words on real paper saying exactly what “high crimes and misdemeanors” the President is guilty of. Of course, there aren’t any “high crimes and misdemeanors” but rather “Orange Man Bad.”

Barack - Obama - Subpoenaed - President - Trump

I want Barack Obama subpoenaed and I want President Trump to look Barack Obama right in the face and ask “when did you have suspicions that the Russians might be trying to influence the election? Why didn’t you immediately inform my campaign so we could increase our security? Did you consult with anyone on the Hillary campaign to come to that decision?”

I want Adam Schiff subpoenaed and I want him to testify under oath exactly who gave him what information and when.

Whistleblower - Oath - Right - Accuser - Donald

I want the whistleblower questioned under oath. Accused have a right to face their accuser and I want Donald Trump in the room. We cannot set the precedent that whistleblower laws protect participants in a coup.

I want everyone associated with the “dossier” brought in and questioned under oath. That includes MI-6 spy Christopher Steele. And I don’t want to hear any other answer other than “we’ll put him on the next plane.” Any other answer results in “that’s fine. A Navy Seal extraction team is en route. Don’t even think about **** with them.”

President - Ukraine - Come - America - Testify

I want to have the President of the Ukraine come to America and testify.

I want Scott Adams to testify just to hock his book...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Sparta Report
Wake Up To Breaking News!